Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Job Circular has been published. Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College, Dhaka (SMAMC) is a nongovernment medical college in Uttara Model Town, Uttara, Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. It is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. All the details of the job information published in the Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Job Circular are given below. Interested and eligible persons are invited to apply.
Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Job Circular
|Institution Name||Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College|
|Number of posts||28|
|Education Qualities||Class 5, Class 8, SSC, HSC, Honors Pass|
|Application started||11 November 2022|
|Last date of Application||17 November 2022|
Take a look at the picture below to see all the information related to the Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College Job Circular– see detailed information in the picture below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary is subject to negotiation.
- Subjects to be included in the application form: Name of the applicant, Name of the applicant, Father’s name, Age, One copy passport size photograph, Current and permanent address including mobile number, Nationality, Religion, Educational Qualification, and Experience
- The application form should be submitted along with the pay order of Tk.500 / – in the box kept at the courier service or director’s office.
- The appointment committee reserves the right to take any decision regarding the amendment/cancellation of recruitment notice and appointment.
- The last date to submit the application is 17 November 2022
The college was established as the Ummah Medical College in 1994–95 in Mirpur, Dhaka. It later shifted its premises to this site in 1998 under the current name Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College and Hospital. It was and is named after Shaheed M. Mansur Ali, the 3rd Prime Minister of Bangladesh, and as the Finance Minister of the Mujibnagar Government, he was a leader of Bangladesh’s 1971 Liberation War as well. It was renamed in 2002 as the Moulana Bhasani Medical College under the Moulana Bhasani Trust. In October 2007, the college shifted to its own building, which was inaugurated by the ex-chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trust. In February 2009, Dr. Jamal Uddin Chowdhury was elected as chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trust, later Mrs. Laila Arjumand was elected as Chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trust, and Dr. Jamal Uddin Chowdhury was elected as Chairman of Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College. The institution was renamed to its current name of Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College on April 3, 2010, in the presence of the Chairman of the Moulana Bhasani Trust Mrs.Laila Arjumand
shaheed monsur ali medical college job circular 2022,monsur ali medical college new job circular 2022