The SSC exam 2022 under the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will begin on 15 September 2022. SSC Exam update routine 2022 is given below. SSC & Equivalence Examination 2022 will start from September 15 to October 15. All Boards Dhaka, Rajshahi, Chittagong, Jessore, Barisal, Comilla, Sylhet, Dinajpur, Madrasa Board, and Bangladesh Technical Education Board SSC and equivalent BOU exams will run simultaneously. This time also the question paper of each board will be identical. Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education can change the routine for special needs.
SSC Exam Start Date 2022 Bangladesh
Due to the flood situation in Sylhet, SSC/equivalent examination is postponed. The SSC/equivalent examination will start on September 15 in the revised routine published on July 31, 2022. Thanks for staying with us to get the new & latest SSC Exam news. Bangla Version
|Exam Name||SSC/Equivalent Examination|
|Exam Start||15 September 2022|
|Exam End||15 October 2022|
|Number of SSC candidates||20 lakh 21 thousand and 868|
|SSC Center Total||03 thousand and 790|
SSC Exam New Routine 2022 Bangladesh All Board
SSC Exam New Routine 2022 Bangladesh All Board shows that the exam will start from September 15 to October 15. The theory exam will be held from 11 am to 01 am this time. The schedule of the theory exam and practical test is given below.
The Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has instructed to complete the practical examination only after the written examination is over. In this case, where the theory test is done, the practical test will be conducted. The daily practical exam will start at 11 am.
Secondary School Certificate SSC routine 2022 pdf download
|SSC Exam Routine Published||31 July 2022 (Revised)|
|Exam Name||Secondary School Certificate SSC|
|SSC Exam Year||September 2022|
|Which Board||Bangladesh All Board|
|All Board Exam Start||15 September 2022|
|Theory Exam End||01 October 2022|
|Practical Exam Start||10 October 2022|
|Practical Exam End||5 October 2022|
|Theory Exam Time||11 am to 01 am|
|Practical Exam Time||From 11 am|
2022 Secondary School Certificate Examination Guidelines and Rules
- 30 minutes before the start of the exam must take a seat in the exam room. The exam should be taken as per the mentioned time. Time can’t be changed.
- First, the multiple choice and then the creative/written test will be held. However, there will be no break
- between both the multiple choice and creative tests.
- The duration of the MCQ exam is 20 minutes and the creative/written exam time is 01 hours 40 minutes.
- The admit card must be collected from the Principal of the respective school at least three days before the examination.
- Physical Education, Health Science, and Sports and Career Subjects for candidates of all academic years will be provided by the respective center from the school to the Center concerned with the marks obtained through the continuous assessment medium as per NCTB guidelines.
- The concerned center will send the continuous evaluation results along with the practical exam number online on the board website.
- Fill in the circle by writing his/her examination roll number, registration number, subject code, etc. in the respective answer sheet in the OMR form. Under no circumstances can the answer sheet be fried.
- Students have to pass creative/compositional, MCQ, and practical sections separately.
- Every candidate will not be able to participate in the examination in any other subject under any circumstances.
- No candidate’s examination (creative/composite, multiple choice, and practical) will be held in his/her school institution.
- Seats should be arranged through the transfer of candidates.
- Candidates can use the non-programmable scientific calculators in the exam.
- No person other than the center secretary can bring and use a mobile phone to the examination center.
- The same admit card should be used for the candidate’s appearance in creative/composite, multiple choice, and practical tests.
- The practical test will be held at respective centers.
- Application for re-auditing must be made online through SMS within 07 (seven) days of publication of examination results.
PDF Download: https://dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd/ssc.pdf